Discover the alternative to troublesome pet dental cleanings - PlaqClnz Daily Treatment Gel. Formulated with an all-natural zinc complex Helps prevent bad breath Reduces pet plaque and tartar without brushingDesigned for post-treatment use with the PlaqClnz Solution Pre-Treatment Spray
- Formulated with an all-natural zinc complex
- Helps prevent bad breath
- Reduces pet plaque and tartar without brushing
What is PlaqClnz?: PlaqClnz is Zinc-based, easy-to-use pet oral health care get that treats and helps prevent bad breath, plaque, tartar and gingivitis. Used regularly, it keeps pets’ breath fresh and protects against the early stages of periodontal disease. Simply apply a few drops onto each side of your pet’s mouth – there’s no brushing required!
The all-natural PlaqClnz formula:
- Includes Zinc and Taurine (an amino acid)
- Is taste-free and alcohol free, for easy pet acceptance
- Is the non-anesthesia alternative to more invasive dental cleanings
Easy on the Pet Parent and Pet: PlaqClnz is an anesthesia-free alternative to more invasive, painful, and sometimes risky pet dental cleaning. And, unlike messy tooth brushing, the easy-to-use PlaqClnz dispenser bottle encourages regular use to improve and maintain your pet’s oral health.
- All natural ingredients including Zinc complex
- Taste-free formula – pets accept it easily
- Ease of use encourages regular preventive care, reducing the risk of more serious pet oral and health problems
What makes PlaqClnz different? Unlike other pet oral health formulas, only PlaqClnz products contain Zinc and an amino acid complex, clinically proven effective to prevent plaque and tartar build-up in pets’ mouths. Plaqclnz is alchohol free and will not further irritate the pets mouth.
University-based Research: The PlaqClnz formula was developed during university research into the use of Zinc compounds to combat the causes of bad breath and other oral health problems in humans and pets.
Unique Zinc-based Formula: The exclusive Zinc-based PlaqClnz formula kills bacteria and actually helps heal gum tissue.
A Quality Heritage: PlaqClnz joins the growing list of pet health care products and educational tools from SmartPractice®, providing quality products and services to health care professionals worldwide for more than 40 years.